Sunday, June 27, 2010


I recemtly read Diary of a Tennage Girl:Becoming Me by Melody carlson.
Catlin O' Conner has a lot on her plate.She's trying to fit in with the popular crowd,even if that ment ditching her best friend,Beanie.The leader of the populars,Jenny asked her to make her ex realize he should date ehr.But in the process,Catlin found herself falling in love with him.Later,she realized how silly it was to ditch her true friends,like Beanie.Later,Beanie told her shocking news.She was pregnat.In the meantime,Catlin and Josh started to date.At first,it was innocent.But then slowely the relashionship started to get dangerous.So,Catlin made a vow to God to not have sex and to only think of boys as good friends.
I love these books!I think that any teenage girl can relate to!When I was reading this book,I could feel the pain that each character was feeling,along with the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment