Thursday, June 16, 2011

House Review



House is an intense, scary book co written by Ted Dekker ans Frank Peretti,both very established horror authors. This book tells about a group of people who get stuck in a house.In order to escape,they must give their capture one dead body in order to make it out alive.

This book has its very scary moments,but at times,I felt that this book ran in circles.I understand they were trying to escape ,but this book had a lot of fighting(verbal,not physical)over weapons and stuff.Also,this book had its odd moments where I was sort of confused.I may have over hyped this book though.My friends and critics said it was great and maybe that is why.I just was not as good as I anticipated.

1 comment:

  1. Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path.

    Henderson Dog Trainers

    ReplyDelete