Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hope was here Review




Hope was here is written by one of my all time favorite authors who also wrote other titles such as Rules of the Road and Squashed Sticks.This story tells of Hope (formerly known as Tulip) and her aunt,Addie.They both work in the food industry and are forced ton move to Wisconsin due to an other belly up restaurant.Here,she finds not only adventure in the diner,but also some local politics!

This book is a blissful blend of romantic,adventurous and all together delightful!I had the hardest time outing this one down.It is also a light easy read that will make the ends of your lips smile and possibly a few tears fall from your eyes! I "hope"you enjoy it!:)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME REVIEW! :D Here's mine if you don't mind: http://lorxiebookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/08/hope-was-here-by-joan-bauer.html

    Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post !! I appreciate with your article writing,here its my first visit and i found a great information here.

    _______________
    Dog trainers Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your blog, I can learn some new knowledge, I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    _____________________
    Dog trainers Memphis

    ReplyDelete